CALIBRATION GAS MIXTURES
Quanton AG – Switzerland, Quanton Medical GmbH – Austria offers calibration gas mixtures in limitless combinations of various chemical components, from binary to multicomponent blends and concentrations ranging from % to parts per million (ppm, ppb, ppt).
According to ISO 6142 and ISO 6143, the calibration gases are available inrefillable and non-refillable cylinders.
Why to choose Quanton as your strategic supplier
· guaranteed rapid delivery
· quality and high accuracy
· production of special mixtures in Oil & Gas sector, which not every gas company is able to supply.
· gas cylinders for the calibration of every GC-application
Our added value:
· you will avoid penalties or malfunctions due to missing calibration bottles
· express production service (on request, with extra fees
· dependable planning of calibration sessions
· large stock of raw materials, cylinders of every size and valves of the most common connection type
· calibration mixtures in liquid and gas phase
· high accuracy
· fast and reliable delivery time;
· worldwide delivery service;
· cylinders for the most important and challenging markets
e.g. EAC gas bottles for the Russian market, ARH dossier for Algerian market
· cylinder-valve connections in compliance with a wide range of standards
UNI, DIN, AFNOR, CGA, BS, NEN
MAIN FIELDS OF APPLICATION
GAS MIXTURES FOR LABORATORIES AND GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY GC
Complex multicomponent gas mixtures of extreme precision: Oil & Gas, process gas chromatography, natural gas control, IR analyzer and spectrography.
CEMS - ENVIROMENTAL ANALYSIS AND EMISSION CONTROL
Calibration gas mixtures for combustion analyzers, continuous emission monitoring systems
(CEMS), environmental emission analysis.
BIOGAS, BURNERS AND BOILERS
Sulfuric compounds, Wobbe index mixtures, calorific power control of burners.
Calibration standards incompliance with international GHG monitoring requirements: CO2 + CH4 + N2O + SF6 in Synthetic Air or in balance Natural Air (Ar + N2 + O2), calibrated against international standards.
Calibration mixtures of liquid compounds/solvents supplied in gas phase (in a specific range of temperature).
NATURAL GAS ODORIZERS
THT Tetrahydrothiophene / TBM Tert-Butyl mercaptan in methane CH4 or in nitrogen N2.
High-purity gases for laboratories in cylinders of different volumes with the right pressure regulator.
We can provide different pressure regulators: single or double stage, brass or AISI 316L, for industrial or laboratorial use.
ATEX gas bottle heaters for protection against frost, temperature maintenance and process heating.
For a safe work in environments with a potential rick of explosion or for applications that require the use of perfectly non-magnetic tools.
the use of perfectly non-magnetic tools. Special compositions: Copper-Beryllium (Cu-Be) or Aluminum-Copper (Al- Cu).